Friday, February 17, 2012
Eight Months? Oh, too fast.
Can you even stand the fattieness of the legs?
The toothiness of the smile? The pokiness of the tummy?
Can you stand how we make up words around here?
|Desmond keeps the kitty warm.|
|Never in the history of the world has anyone been this happy about oatmeal.|
And now, as requested,
Desmond on the move:
Thursday, February 2, 2012
A few Desmond facts:
- Six teeth! Four up top, two below
- Clapping is a new fun activity
- Eating: Bananas, Avocado, Oatmeal, Prunes, Sweet Potato, Squash, Broccoli, Peas, Brown Rice, Green Beans, Carrots, Spinach and that one french fry.
- Crawling is going to be the next new fun game around here; Des is up on all fours and can rock back and forth. Rob has already wall-anchored most of the larger bits of furniture to the walls in anticipation.
- We are up to 18 month size clothes.