Wednesday, May 16, 2012
|Phhhbt. Eleven months.|
I suppose its true. 11 months have passed like the blink of a eye. Yikes.
- Baby D can say the following: Achoo! He mimics us when we sneeze and this is the funniest thing, ever. Also, when he feels like it: Mama, Dada, Kitty, Doggie, Uh-oh and Ball. And the occasional nom nom nom.
- There are perfect blonde curls appearing at the back of D's head. They are perfect after a bath, and smooshy after a nap.
- Popeye arms. Hammy legs.
- D can pull up on the furniture and toys and then let go and stand on his own until he realizes that he is standing on his own and promptly sits.
- The kitties are learning to run away.
- Blueberry yogurt is the most delicious food in the world.