That's the hot thing around here. In the tub, on the porch, in the grass.
And they all go -right into the mouth- as soon as Desmond can catch them.
Recent Desmond-y Preoccupations and Interests:
- Monster Mutt: Rob pulled up some videos of a monster truck made to look like a puppy. It bounces, hops and has ears and a tail. I thought I hated this, but then on further inspection, I want to drive the "doggietruck? doggie truuuuck doggie truck" as D refers to it. Also, there is a Datamation version, driven by a woman.
- Bubbles! So easy, makes the baby so happy! Why on earth did I not buy bubbles a year ago. See above.
- Dinosaurs. So. Many. Dinosaurs. Rawr. D even has a giant orange dinosaur on wheels he rides from room to room, and when he makes it to the kitchen linoleum he can drift around the kitchen table like nobody's business.
- Pretending to be a kitty. On all fours, yelling MEOW. Also, every time he hears the rooster next door he yells, 'CHICKEN'! (D, what does a chicken say? Response? A single loud, 'BUUCK'!
- Always jeans, never pants. Jeans. Like Daddy and Mama. Not. Pants. NO.
- Words- so many words. One day, he will learn the word, 'why?' So help me.
Just for the sake of comparison, here is what a bath looked like a year ago:
Sniff. So big. So fast.